Individual Portrait Competition:
Creating an Account & Submitting Images
To submit images to this competition participants must have an account with Photo Club Services, which is the service hosting the competition web site and providing the competition software. There is no cost to create an account. If the entrant has an existing account, that account must be used instead of creating a new account.
Creating an Account
To create a new account, click the Login link at the top right corner of this page. On the login page that displays, scroll to the bottom section entitled New User Registration. Follow the instructions on each page that displays during this process. Be sure to enter your email address and your PSA Membership Number (so your account can be automatically approved). Any leading zeroes on your account number will be ignored.
Helpful videos are available by using the Help menu above. It is recommend that entrants view the Concepts video as a minimum to understand the basic structure and procedures. Also available is a video on how to Create a New Account.
Existing Photo Club Services Accounts
Do not create a new or duplicate account. Entrants with pre-existing Photo Club Services accounts need to update their information before they can participate in this competition. To update an existing account, login with your existing Login Name and password and then use the menu My Account>My Account Settings. Click "Update Membership Information" and enter your PSA Membership Number (leading zeroes are ignored) in the appropriate field. After clicking Save Changes, the account will be linked and any previously uploaded images will become accessible.
Once your account is verified, participants can login with their account information and submit images by going to Competitions>Submit Images to a Competition in the menu above. Select the competition and follow the onscreen directions.
Eligibility & Rules
- The CPID Individual Portrait Competition is exclusively for portraits of humans, including tasteful nudes.
- Two portrait images may be entered in each competition (Round).
- An image previously receiving an Award or HM in a CPID Individual Portrait Competition is not eligible for entry.
- Maximum image width (horizontal) is 1024 pixels. Maximum image height (vertical) is 768 pixels. Images should be saved quality 12 as jpeg images. The resolution number can be anything since it is not used.
- The maker's name and/or image title must not be in the image area of digital file and the maker's name must not be in the title.
The results of these competitions can be viewed by using the menu above labeled Competitions>Competition Results.
Problems? Need Help?
For problems with your account or questions related to this web site, please use the Support Form above under the Help menu. There you will also find videos and other supportive materials. See more information on the PID Individual Portrait Competition.